“A gift opens doors; it gives access to the great.”
At Make Way Partners we strive to be good stewards of the resources we receive to provide ministry to the ‘least of these’.
Make Way Partners is a non-profit faith ministry. By this we mean we look to the Lord to direct us in all work, and therefore, to supply the people, talent and resources He needs to complete that work. All team members live by this directive. Each of us waits upon the Lord to provide for the daily needs of each area of ministry, as well as the needs of our personal families.
The Lord supplies through the faithful giving of individuals, churches, Corporations, Foundations and other organizations.
When you give to support a particular ministry project, family or individual, 100% of your designated donation goes toward that end. No administrative fee is ever deducted from your gift. In this way, we encourage you to freely give as the Lord directs! If you wish, you may designate your gift for any ministry project, family or team member or, you may elect to leave the designation of your gift open for the discretion of Make Way Partners.
• Check made out to “Make Way Partners” and mailed to: Make Way Partners – PO BOX 459 – Chelsea, AL 35043
• Online Banking – recurring payments through your on-line banking bill pay feature
• Bank Draft – call us at 205.240.8597 to set up a direct debit of your checking account
• Credit Card: Visa, MC, American Express and Discover – click here to donate online! (For your convenience, MWP can also automatically process your credit card donation each month.)
Make Way Partners is incorporated and qualified as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the United States. We provide year-end tax receipts intended to confirm tax-deductibility as it applies for U.S. income tax purposes. Deductibility of donations or contributions varies in other countries based on local laws, treaties with the U.S., etc. Therefore, we recommend donors based outside the U.S. should consult with a qualified advisor regarding the tax or equivalent rules covering deductibility.
Make Way Partners voluntarily submits to an annual third-party review or audit, and is an accredited member in good standing with the ECFA (Evangelical Council of Financial Accountability), meeting or surpassing all set forth standards for their seal of responsible ministry stewardship and financial accountability.
100% of all designated donations are used for their designation – no administrative fees are taken out of these life-saving gifts (example: child sponsorships).
Over the years Make Way Partners has benefited from those who have made special provisions in their estate plans to support MWP. Most planned gifts come from individuals who have made a provision in their will or other estate plans that designate either a fixed amount or a percentage of their estate. However, there are numerous planned gift options that can have profound tax implications benefiting both your estate and Make Way Partners. We strongly encourage anyone interested in supporting MWP through a planned gift to consult with their financial advisor and/or tax attorney or contact our office for a referral to a Christian Financial Advisor.
Below is a list of some of the options available to donors making a gift through their will to Make Way Partners:
• Outright gift
• IRA, 401 (k) and 403 (b) designations
• Life insurance gifts
• Gifts of real estate, tangible and intangible items
• Other planned giving options
Below are some other creative ways to GIVE:
• Sell Stocks and donate to MWP. Contact us today for more information!
• Sell or Buy with eBay Giving Works
• Shop On-line with iGive.com
• Search the Internet with goodsearch.com
• Start your own fundraising page with FirstGiving
• Through a Foundation like National Christian Foundation
• Read about the different ways you can help Make Dreams Come True for orphans
• Volunteer or Host a Fundraiser
• Sponsor an unadoptable orphan
Have more questions?
Please give us a call at 205-240-8597 or email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!!!