Welcome an Unadoptable Orphan into your family!
Through child sponsorship you can combat human trafficking, transform lives, and stand in the gap as family for an unadoptable orphan. Join our sponsorship family today and together we can protect the lives of children at risk to modern-day slavery!
100% of every dollar you give for sponsorship goes directly toward caring for your child. Make Way Partners does not use any portion of your sponsorship donation for administration costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Complete Care sponsorship provides:
• A loving home and 24-hour security
• A quality education
• Christ-centered discipleship
• Nutritious food and clean water
• Proper healthcare and medicine
• Emotional trauma care and healing support
Make Way Partners cares for 1,500 orphans throughout Sudan and South Sudan. All of them are excited to learn that they are not forgotten and that someone is praying for them specifically by name. Welcome a child into your family today!
The Walen and Malen sponsorship opportunity is unique in that it is one of the few sponsorship programs where you are providing complete care. When you support a child through most sponsorship programs, you are subsidizing his or her care while the child has the blessing of at living with a family who simply needs help with school books or more food, for example. In Sudan, however, the situation is quite different. We have a lifetime commitment to these orphans because in Sudan most have seen their parents brutally murdered or taken as slaves by the Northern government or militias. Our children were then left alone to die in the desert where they are vulnerable to wildlife, slave raiders, disease and starvation. It is as if each child literally becomes our child as we may be his or her only surviving “Family.”
1. Sign-up to sponsor a child.
2. Within 14 days you will receive a photo and story of your child in our Sponsorship Welcome Kit along with ways to connect with him or her.
3. Write to your child within the year and receive a written letter back.
4. Receive an annual progress report along with an updated photo from your child.
Each sponsor will receive:
• Framed photo of your child
• Updated photos & letters from the MWP staff about the progress of your child’s growth
• One letter & one picture a year from your child. Learn more about letter writing!
• MWP newsletters
• MWP holiday mailings
• Optional email updates
Make Way Partners strives to be a good steward of the resources we receive. 100% of donations for sponsorship goes directly to care for a child. No administrative fees are taken out of these life-saving gifts.
Through these funds, Make Way Partners is able to provide complete care for the child you sponsor. This includes: education, loving house parents, discipleship, clean water, food and 24-hour armed security.
• Recurring payments through your online banking
• Bank drafts: a direct debit of your checking account
• Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover (For your convenience, MWP will automatically process your credit card donation each month.)
• Online donations
*MWP does not send monthly statements or reminders to donors. Upon request, MWP can send payment envelopes to help you remember to send your annual or monthly donation.
Make Way Partners is incorporated and qualified as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the United States. We provide year-end tax receipts intended to confirm tax-deductibility as it applies for U.S. income tax purposes. Deductibility of donations or contributions varies in other countries based on local laws, treaties with the U.S., etc. Therefore, we recommend donors based outside the U.S. should consult with a qualified adviser regarding the tax or equivalent rules covering deductibility.
We partner with individuals, churches and organizations and work to prevent and combat this modern day evil through the power and hope of the Gospel. Our Christ-centered orphan-care network is saving lives, restoring dignity and transforming communities.
Have more questions?
Please give us a call at 205-240-8597 or email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!